Monday, October 13, 2008

Debbie & TJ

Debbie and TJ were married in Sauk Rapids MN. They decided on Hester Park for pictures and it was a GORGEOUS day out! We took a detour on our way to the park to head downtown St Cloud for a few shots. You can just feel the love they have for each other in every photo!





This is absolutely my favorite picture of the day! I couldn't decide if I liked color or black and white best, so I put both up.



Such a beautiful flower girl!!!

This lil' guy was just learning to walk! He made it down the aisle with all smiles!



How adorable are these two bridesmaids?

I think the groomsmen on the left would really like a glass of champagne!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definately the color one! It provides so much more depth to the picture and the colors are vibrant and beautiful and the bride and groom still stand out amongst everything. You're the greatest photographer in the world! Sarah

Anonymous said...

I also like the color one! Nice Work Jes!
Love ya and miss ya
Laura Rodriguez